SARAJEVO, April 5 (FENA) – In the past 24 hours, 384 people have been tested in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and 27 new cases have been reported – Goran Čerkez, member of the Crisis Staff of the FBiH Ministry of Health, said at a press conference.
As of today, 3.030 people have been tested in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and 374 were positive for the SARS-CoV -2 virus.
Čerkez said that one death was recorded during the day, and that unfortunately, 15 people have died so far as a result of Covid-19.
He also thanked everyone who adhered to all the recommended measures this weekend.
On this occasion, Čerkez urged everyone else to refrain from going out next week, if possible. He also appealed to the elderly fellow citizens who were given the opportunity to go out, that if it is not necessary, if their needs could be met with the help of relatives, neighbors or friends to do so.
He also said that the situation would be monitored and measures would be proposed according to that.