SARAJEVO, March 20 (FENA) – The FBiH Civil Protection Service Crisis Staff (FBiH CPS CS) today ordered a ban on movement of persons under the age of 18 and over 65 at today’s session in Sarajevo.
Chief of Crisis Staff Fahrudin Solak said at the news conference that the order had been considered in the past few days, and that he expects it to reduce the risk of spreading the infection.
“It is also prohibited for the companies in BIiH to export protective equipment and drugs that are needed to alleviate the coronavirus crisis,” Solak said.
It was stated that as of today, 222 people were tested for coronavirus, of whom 23 were positive – nine in Konjic, five in Mostar, four in Zenica, two in Bihać, and one each in Goražde, Orašje and Tešanj.
Director of the FBiH Administration for Inspection Affairs Anis Ajdinović said that inspectors at the 15 border crossings and the Sarajevo International Airport have so far issued 10,208 decisions on placing persons in isolation for a period of 14 days.